Welcome to Pixie Clix Photography

This is my little treasure box that I use for all my pixie pictures. I live in the mountains of North Carolina and if you live in the area and would like me to take pictures of your little pixie/s please send me an email.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pixie girls

The Cradle of Forestry has a nice area for playing.

We had some problems with the sun being to bright to start with but still managed to have fun and get good shots. I'll be slowly "leaking" photos from that photo shoot. The mom has some plans for the photos and doesn't want her family to see all of them right now.
I'll be doing the same to my Christmas card photos of my boys.

1 comment:

  1. Hulda, my little pixies adore you! And, as always, your photography is beautiful! I can't wait until our next session!

    ReplyDelete