Welcome to Pixie Clix Photography

This is my little treasure box that I use for all my pixie pictures. I live in the mountains of North Carolina and if you live in the area and would like me to take pictures of your little pixie/s please send me an email.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

First post

My name is Hulda and I like to play...mostly with my camera. I've got to boys who are my targets most of the time. I've always liked photography but have had other things in my life that had my attention. I've been a crafter all my life and for 12 years I played table tennis both in my home country and around Europe. That gave me a chance to travel a lot, which is one of the things I love.  After I started a family I got back into photography and I'm constantly learning new things and trying new things.  This past summer I got to combine my love for travelling and my love for photography. My husband and I took our boys to Iceland to visit with my family and travel to our favorite places there. For the first time I actually felt like a tourist there and took A LOT of pictures.





I have learned that you can get cute picture of kids when you make them pose this way or that way but....you can get even cuter pictures when they are not paying any attention to the camera. You'll get to see a lot of pictures of my boys here and hopefully other children too. If you like my style and would like pictures of your child/children out in nature, being themselves, no fake smiles, shoot me an email!

ETA: I'm having problems editing my profile so here's what it's supposed to say:
I am an Icelander. A mom of two little pixie boys. My goal is capture children's personality in my photos while they are playing and exploring. I mostly do natural light photography. Outside, in the nature, where little pixies can explore and play. Contact me at pixieclixphotos(at)gmail(.)com if you are interested in doing a photo session with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment