Welcome to Pixie Clix Photography

This is my little treasure box that I use for all my pixie pictures. I live in the mountains of North Carolina and if you live in the area and would like me to take pictures of your little pixie/s please send me an email.

Monday, November 14, 2011

French Broad

One of my favorite places to take pictures is by the French Broad river in West Asheville.
Of course the parks there can get pretty busy with people and their pets but I still enjoy it.

The park between French Broad Park and Carrier park is my favorite of those three. The trees there are fun "props". The kids can climb in them or play peek a boo. Or there might be bugs to check out or pretty birds. Carrier park is my second favorite with all the pretty flowers in the summertime.

I hope you're having a good start of the week, my household is trying to get rid of a stomach flu so it's only up hill for us ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment